« Delais » in french means « Timeframes », not « Delayed ». I hope that the delivery of your new car won't be « delayed » ! This participatory website displays statistical data based on participant reports. Contact your dealership for official delivery times.
FR
EN

Loadark's Tesla Model 3

Tesla Model 3 Rouge Standard

Trim
Tesla Model 3
Standard
Engine
RWD Propulsion
Colour
Rouge

😍 Share Tesla Model 3 of Loadark !

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
Share by e-mail E-mail

Initial delivery period of 1 months

Loadark had opted for the Tesla Model 3 on 05/12/2023. When purchasing, he was initially given a delivery date of 07/01/2024, equating to a one months delivery period.

A delivery delayed by 1 month

In Loadark's case, his Tesla Model 3 was delivered with a slight one month delay, on 09/02/2024. Although rare, this delay remained within a reasonable timeframe. Tesla still managed well.

In fact, Loadark waited 2 months

Loadark ordered their Tesla Model 3 in France  France on 05/12/2023. At the time of their order, the initially announced delivery date was 07/01/2024, which was an initial delivery time of 1 months. In the end, Loadark took possession of the vehicle on 09/02/2024, which resulted in a waiting time of 2 months.

See the other Tesla Model 3 deliveries

Previous delivery
on 26/01/2024

👉
Are you also waiting for your Model 3 ?
Share your order !

📷 All photographed Model 3

Last delivered vehicules appear first.

Tesla Model 3 Gris Nuit Grande Autonomie / Long Range of Fred Fred
Tesla Model 3 Rouge Standard of Loadark
Tesla Model 3 Gris Nuit Standard of Teslatim
Tesla Model 3 Gris Nuit Performance of MrMaike
Tesla Model 3 Rouge Standard of Jaja78
Tesla Model 3 Blanc Nacré Standard of Sebi
Tesla Model 3 Blanc Nacré Standard of J.B
Tesla Model 3 Blanc Nacré Standard of Mattz68
Zoomed Image ×

Contact-me !

Is there missing information ? Did you notice a bug or an error ? Let me know so I can fix it quickly, thank you ! 👍