« Delais » in french means « Timeframes », not « Delayed ». I hope that the delivery of your new car won't be « delayed » ! This participatory website displays statistical data based on participant reports. Contact your dealership for official delivery times.
FR
EN

PatAviation's Toyota RAV4

1. Home
  2. Toyota
  3. Toyota RAV4
  4. PatAviation
Toyota RAV4 Gris Atlas Collection

Trim
Toyota RAV4
Collection
Engine
2.5l Hybride Rechargeable 306ch 4x4
Colour
Gris Atlas

😍 Share Toyota RAV4 of PatAviation !

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
Share by e-mail E-mail

Initial delivery period of 12 months

PatAviation had opted for the Toyota RAV4 on 15/12/2022. When purchasing, he was initially given a delivery date of 15/12/2023, equating to a twelve months delivery period.

A delivery delayed by 4 months

In PatAviation's case, his Toyota RAV4 was delivered with a slight four months delay, on 12/04/2024. Although rare, this delay remained within a reasonable timeframe. Toyota still managed well.

In fact, PatAviation waited 16 months

PatAviation ordered their Toyota RAV4 in France  France on 15/12/2022. At the time of their order, the initially announced delivery date was 15/12/2023, which was an initial delivery time of 12 months. In the end, PatAviation took possession of the vehicle on 12/04/2024, which resulted in a waiting time of 16 months.

See the other Toyota RAV4 deliveries

Previous delivery
on 09/01/2024
No photographed Toyota RAV4 delivered more recently

👉
Are you also waiting for your RAV4 ?
Share your order !

📷 All photographed RAV4

Last delivered vehicules appear first.

Toyota RAV4 Gris Atlas Collection of PatAviation
Toyota RAV4 Blanc Lunaire Design of Jo
Toyota RAV4 Gris Atlas Collection of DavidsonDU13
Zoomed Image ×

Contact-me !

Is there missing information ? Did you notice a bug or an error ? Let me know so I can fix it quickly, thank you ! 👍