« Delais » in french means « Timeframes », not « Delayed ». I hope that the delivery of your new car won't be « delayed » ! This participatory website displays statistical data based on participant reports. Contact your dealership for official delivery times.
FR
EN

Jo's Toyota RAV4

Toyota RAV4 Blanc Lunaire Design

Trim
Toyota RAV4
Design
Engine
2.5l Hybride Rechargeable 306ch 4x4
Colour
Blanc Lunaire

😍 Share Toyota RAV4 of Jo !

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
Share by e-mail E-mail

Initial delivery period of 2 months

Jo had opted for the Toyota RAV4 on 13/10/2023. When purchasing, he was initially given a delivery date of 22/12/2023, equating to a two months delivery period.

A delivery delayed by 1 month

In Jo's case, his Toyota RAV4 was delivered with a slight one month delay, on 09/01/2024. Although rare, this delay remained within a reasonable timeframe. Toyota still managed well.

In fact, Jo waited 3 months

Jo ordered their Toyota RAV4 in France  France on 13/10/2023. At the time of their order, the initially announced delivery date was 22/12/2023, which was an initial delivery time of 2 months. In the end, Jo took possession of the vehicle on 09/01/2024, which resulted in a waiting time of 3 months.

See the other Toyota RAV4 deliveries

Previous delivery
on 25/10/2023
Next delivery
on 12/04/2024

👉
Are you also waiting for your RAV4 ?
Share your order !

📷 All photographed RAV4

Last delivered vehicules appear first.

Toyota RAV4 Gris Atlas Collection of PatAviation
Toyota RAV4 Blanc Lunaire Design of Jo
Toyota RAV4 Gris Atlas Collection of DavidsonDU13
Zoomed Image ×

Contact-me !

Is there missing information ? Did you notice a bug or an error ? Let me know so I can fix it quickly, thank you ! 👍